Editing your first flash template
After purchasing a template we will send you a zip/rar archive containing all the related source files Including .FLA, XML, PSD, HTML and PHP depending upon the nature of template. Unzip this file
Edit your template:
1. First of all check if there is a “Fonts” folder. If this folder is there, means there are some special fonts being used in the flash movie which you need to install. Copy the fonts file into your “c:\windows\fonts\” folder.
2. Open the source/Flash FLA file with Adobe Flash CS+. The FLA files are placed into the “FLA” folder. To edit the elements on stage you need to open the Flash Library ( CTRL + L or Window -> Library).
3. The library contains all the symbols being used in the file. To edit any portion you need to double click on any symbol, do the required modifications and save the file. There will be different kind of symbols like Movieclips, Sounds, Video clips, Buttons and Fonts. Find your required symbol through a preview thumbnail view within Library panel.
- To change a text, double click the symbol containing this text and put your text over there.
- To change a picture first import it into the library ( File -> Import -> Import to Library / Stage) and than place it into the right symbol
- Changing sound also require importing it into the library first ( File -> Import -> Import to Library / Stage) and than place it into the right symbol